Air & Surface Sterilisers
Advanced and compact, wall mounted air and surface hygiene sterilisers
HyGenikx hygiene amplifiers are proven to eradicate bacteria and viruses and can be utilised within the food service, hospitality, leisure, care and construction industries. They are best located within washrooms, changing rooms, food preparation and storage areas, refuse areas, changing rooms, drying rooms and anywhere that will benefit from hygiene amplification.
Coronavirus and HyGenikx
Read our PDF document about HyGenikx and Coronavirus in response to the Covid-19 epidemic.
How does it work?
Certain areas are prone to higher levels of airborne bacteria due to their use. This results in microorganisms being deposited on surfaces from the air where they continue to grow, magnifying odour issues and the risk of infections.
In 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning that health risks and odours remain a major problem. Standard room cleaning and disinfecting procedures can only offer a temporary solution. As soon as an area is cleaned the airborne microorganisms immediately begin to settle, recolonising the surfaces and increasing the odour and infection problems. Many operators still only use fragrances which attempt to mask odours and do not target the source; the contamination both in the air and on surfaces.
Benefits of HyGenikx:
- Kills Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus), Clostridium difficile (C. difficile), Aspergillus fumigatus, and other primary sources of infections
- Significantly improves hygiene standards to levels impossible to maintain with traditional cleaning methods alone
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), both in the air and on exposed surfaces, even in the hardest to reach places
- Safe to use and for the environment
- Eradicates unpleasant odours by tackling them at source
- Proven to deplete harmful Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua from surfaces to undetectable levels
- Improves infection control for staff and customers
- Proven to reduce spoilage by extending the shelf-life of perishable food on average by 58%, and up 150% for certain produce
- Low power consumption, 9-13W
- Easy to change lamp and backup battery, requires no onsite engineer
- Power via a plug that allows flexible installation and easy connection to existing sockets or to switched spur
- Combines technologies: Germicidal Oxidation, Germicidal Irradiation, Dual waveband Plasma Quattro
- Services: 240/50/1. Uninterrupted supply – 24 hour operation required. High level
- Dimensions: 400 x 135 x 110mm
- EC declaration of conformity
- CE mark
- Low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
- EN 60335-1:2012 +A13:2017
- EN 60335-2-59:2003 +A1:2006 +A2:2009
- EN 62233:2008
- Class 1 certified for electrical insulation
- Designed and manufactured to EUOTA requirements