The Vito Oil filtration system can be used in all Gas and electric fryers including fish and chip shop ranges
– It only takes minutes to use
How to user Vito: Before Service
1. Refill the fryer to the maximum oil level
2. Adjust the frying temperature to max. 350°F
3. Once the oil temperature reached 105°F you can start to take measurements with the Oiltester
4. Write down measurement result in the HACCP sheet
How to user Vito: After Service
5. Clean the sides of the fryer tank
6. Place VITO® in the fryer. The rotor needs to be inbetween the heating elements for best circulation of the oil
7. VITO® stops automatically after the filtration cycle.
Take VITO® out of the fryer and place it on the drip tray
How to user Vito: Extra Steps
8. Change the filter only when it is full. Disconnect the electric unit from the pump unit, open it and eject the filter
9. Diassemble VITO®, remove the comb from the pump unit and clean the filter unit, comb and the drip dray in the dishwasher. Never clean the electrical unit in the dishwasher!
10. After cleaning in the dishwasher, dry all parts, insert comb and new filter and assemble VITO®